Make a Date for MAFS Oz

Returning in time for Valentine’s Day is ThreeNow’s most-streamed series of 2023, Married at First Sight Australia.

It premieres February 5 on both ThreeNow and Three, with Warner Bros. Discovery promising “even more love, drama and chaos”.

The series will screen 7pm Sunday-Wednesday on Three but will drop earlier each day on ThreeNow.

WBD will use the dating show hit to bed in linear viewers for its new Ryan Bridge-fronted successor to The Project, the launch date of which has yet to be disclosed.

“As the home of the MAFS franchise, and hot on the heels of the record-breaking MAFS UK, we can’t wait for the next installment of MAFS Australia to hit New Zealand screens on ThreeNow and Three,” Senior Director Content and BVOD, Warner Bros. Discovery ANZ, Juliet Peterson says.

“If you’re not already a fan, now is the time to join in and watch the juggernaut that is MAFS Australia, before a brand-new NZ version later this year.”

Here’s the rest of the media release:

Ten courageous couples including the oldest participant in the show’s history and a same-sex couple will embark on a unique journey of love, meeting for the first time at the altar.

Relationship experts John Aikenand Mel Schilling, alongside renowned certified sexologist Alessandra Rampolla will not only match the couples but also mentor them through the complexities of their relationships, challenging them to forge deep, lasting connections.

Relationship expert John Aiken says this season will redefine the boundaries and challenge everything viewers think they know about the series.

“The group dynamic is very powerful this year and the experts have a lot to say about the actions of certain individuals as well as rivalries within the experiment.”

This year the couples move into brand-new luxurious apartments and the much-anticipated Couples Retreat will take place in a breathtaking new location, providing the ideal backdrop for relationships to either strengthen or implode.

Prepare to fall in love as television’s biggest show turns up the love meter another notch in 2024 for a new season of MAFS Australia that is guaranteed to get the country talking.

Stream Married at First Sight Australia first on ThreeNow from Monday 5 February. Airs at 7pm on Three.  Runs Sunday-Wednesday each week, new episodes drop same days.

Twitter Digg Delicious Stumbleupon Technorati Facebook Email

4 Responses to “Make a Date for MAFS Oz”


  1. Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier '/' in /home/customer/www/screenscribe.net/public_html/wp-content/themes/headlines/includes/theme-comments.php on line 66
    January 25, 2024 at 10:04 am

    I can’t believe that TV viewing in NZ has sunk to such a low that people watch this junk.

  2. Dont worry, they dont actually watch. The audience numbers are soooo low that 2% of the population rates as a decent audience. The question is: what are the other 98% watching/doing. NZ OnAir has a better handle than what the broadcasters are selling you……

  3. I’m rewatching Battlestar Galactica (2004) and Enterprise (underrated) as there’s just nothing on, or worth watching at least, and I refuse to pay for the total dross coming out of Disney.

  4. I’m watching Quantum Leap on Neon. I’m loving it 😍

Leave a Reply