Schedule Watch: November 23
With Monday’s launch of Champions Cup Revue, Spark Sport promises rugby fans access to the very best of European rugby. The new anaylsis show, hosted by Spark Sport commentator Scotty Stevenson and four-time Champions Cup winner, Isa Nacewa, will pull together the best action from every round of the Champions Cup as well as exclusive insights from some of the biggest names in the sport. Champions Cup Revue will be available to Spark Sport every Monday throughout tournament play and through the Spark Sport YouTube channel at a later date free-to-view.
On this weekend’s Sunday (TVNZ 1, 7.30): The gig economy has been hailed as a major game changer in the world of work. It’s where you get paid for the jobs rather than a salary or wage – but where does the buck stop?
On the final of Sunday’s 60 Minutes (Prime, 11.30): The FBI tell Scott Pelley about an increasingly common and lucrative cybercrime in which governments, hospitals, and businesses have their data held hostage by crooks seeking a payoff.
Tuesday’s 20/20 (TVNZ 1, 9.45) goes inside the courtroom as Sigfredo Garcia and Katherine Magbanua approach the end of their trial for the murder of Florida State University law professor Dan Marke.
Booked for Prime’s The Late Show With Stephen Colbert are:
- Monday: Daniel Craig, Lena Waithe
- Tuesday: Robert De Niro, J.J. Abrams
- Wednesday: Paul Rudd, Adrienne Warren
- Thursday: LL Cool J, José Andrés
- Friday: Helen Mirren, Ian McKellen.
And lined up for TVNZ 1’s The Ellen DeGeneres Show are:
- Monday: Chadwick Boseman
- Tuesday: Helen Hunt and Paul Reiser
- Wednesday: Brie Larson and Julie Andrews
- Thursday: Eric Stonestreet and Kat Dennings
- Friday: Idina Menzel, Evan Rachel Wood, Anthony Ramos, guest host Josh Gad.